Monday, April 23, 2018

Scallop Gatefold Congratulations Card

Hi crafty friends! I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!
Today is my day to post over at the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I am giving you a little peek of a file that will be in the store this Friday calledDouble Gateway Scallop.


I went with a baby theme for my card and used some pink and gray papers for a little girl. 


I decorated the front with a stamp from Jaded Blossom, along with a little bow. I added some sticky flat back pearls to add a little dimension and a little extra girlie flair lol!


Once opened, I have a little onesie in the corner and the Congrats greeting.



Super fast to put together and I think this card came out just as precious as can be!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Special Delivery (Pebbles)
--Stamp: New Baby (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Baby Dies, Bow Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Worn Lipstick Distress oxide
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Pearls

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Aww..... so PRECIOUS!! What a beautiful baby girl card... Awesome fold design too!!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...