Friday, April 13, 2018

Jaded Blossom's April Release: Day 5


Hey crafty friends!!
Happy happy Friday!! Today is day 5 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. 
Thanks so much for stopping by all week!! 
Here is a quick recap of the projects I made this week:


and that brings us to today! 
Today we are showcasing a stamp set called Hard Work, which is the free with purchase stamp. You can read more about the Freebie stamp over at the Jaded Blossom Blog. 

I decided to make fun little gift to give to my daughter who is currently going for her RN.


I used one of the Clear Purses and just simply decorated the front. I used the Label Shape Dies and stamped my greeting from the Hard Work stamp set. I adhered it to the front of my purse and added a bow from the Bow Dies to the bottom. I found this cute little Nurse hat on the Dr. Checkup Cricut cartridge and cut it out and added it to the top and my little purse was pretty much done. Easy Peasy and I really think my kiddo will appreciate it!

Here is a look at the stamp set:


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to come back tonight for the March Release Blog Hop at 4pm PST.

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections), Wild Cherry (MFT), Black (Neenah)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Enamel  heart, Foam Tape, Dr. Checkup Cricut Cartridge                          

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute purse!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!

Scrapper69 said...

Loved all your projects this week!!! Your treat purse is so cool!!!! Awesome!!!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Awesome baby projects this week and that nurse treat purse is the best. I wish someone in my family was nurse. This is a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...