Thursday, April 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom's April Release: Day 4


Hey crafty friends!!
Today is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom April Release and it is such a fun stamp set
 (especially for all you planner lovers out there!!). 
It is called Baby Planner and here is a look at the project I created to share with you today that uses it along with some other Jaded Blossom stamps and dies:


I thought it would be fun to create a little birth announcement for my project. I used the Envelope Dies to create my pocket and wrapped some twine around and tied it off with a bow. I added that sweet little onesie from the Baby Dies and a greeting from the Snips and Snails set to the front. I also added just a few white Nuvo drops. 


For the insert, I used the Layered Frame & Journal Die and left the top open so that a photo of the baby could easily be slipped in. I used the Snips and Snails for the It's A Boy and added that the the front of the photo card along with some little enamel hearts. 


When you flip over the photo card, the baby's information can be wrote in. I used the Baby Planner stamp set for the name, date, weight and length. I used the Baby Dies again and added a smaller onesie to the corner. So super cute!! 

Here is a look at the stamp being showcased today:



Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to swing by tomorrow for Day 5 in the morning and the blog hop in the evening :) 

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: My Baby (AC)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Nuvo Drops, Trendy Twine, Enamel Hearts

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

That is such a cute idea!!! Love it!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

Super cute birth announcement! Great idea!

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...