Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom's April Release: Day 2

Hey crafty friends! 
It's day 2 of the Jaded Blossom April Release!! Woot Woot!!
Today we are showing you projects made with 2 new stamps that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $114.99


April 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $123.99

The stamp sets being showcased today are called, Mini Human and Little One.
I made a little gift/party favor using the Mini Human stamp set.


This was so incredibly easy to make! I bought a little 5oz. baby bottle and filled it with some pastel butter mints. I used the Scallop Circle Dies to cut out a pink scallop and the Stitched Circle Dies to cut out my yellow circle. I layered them on top of each other and added them to my bottle with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting from the Mini Human stamp set onto some white cardstock, trimmed it, notched the ends and added that to my circle layer. I wrapped some tulle around the top, tied a fluffy bow and added a button that I cut out using the Baby Dies. Easy Peasy! I think it's so adorable and would be perfect for a baby shower and how fun is that sentiment?? 


Here is a look at the stamps being showcased today:



Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at what I made!
I really appreciate it!
See you tomorrow for a look at Day 3!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Pastels (Bazzill), White (Georgia Pacific)
--Ink: Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide
--Misc.: Tulle, Crochet Thread, Foam Tape, Baby Bottle


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Hahaha... Love the sentiment! Adorable project as well!!!

Theresa

Sarah said...

Oh so cute! Love how this turned out!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...