Monday, January 15, 2018

Get Well Soon

For my Jaded Blossom January Release Day 1 post, please click HERE or scroll down one post.

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!
Today I have a get well card to share with you that features
Holly - Cheer Up from Stamp Anniething.


I created an A2 card base from some white cardstock and layered some fun red patterned paper on top, being sure to add my ribbon before adhering. I used a Postage Die from Jaded Blossom, stamped my greeting along the bottom and popped it up with foam tape. I stamped out Holly - Cheer Up and colored her in with my Copic markers. I added her to the front of my card, tied my bow and added a couple of enamel dots and heart. Super simple but I love how it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic & Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Studio G
--Stamps: Get Well Soon (Lawn Fawn), Holly - Cheer Up (Stamp Anniething)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
--Copics: Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20. Clothes: R27, R29, R89, C0, C1, C8. Bear: E53, E33. Hair: E33, E35, E37, E18.
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Ribbon, Enamel Heart, White Nuvo Drops

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

This will definitely make someone feel better mighty quickly. She is darling!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey! She is Darling! I love the way you colored her up.. sweet!!!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love your coloring!

Michelle said...

sooo clean and cute !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...