Monday, September 18, 2017

A Harvest of Blessings

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!
It's raining off and on in my area so that makes it a perfect day to try and get some crafting done right? I was able to pull out some supplies and make a quick little card for a few challenges.


I started out with a cream colored A2 card base. I cut out a scalloped layer from some blue cardstock using a die from MFT (all supplies are listed at the bottom of this post). I used another die from MFT for my cream top panel and layered a fence and some rolling hills on top. I stamped out my images and colored them in with my Copics and paper pieced his little sweater. I stamped my greeting at the top with some brown ink and placed my mouse and apples on the panel. I wrapped some twine around the bottom and adhered my image panel on top of the blue scalloped piece.

The challenges I will be entering this card into are:


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic), Cream (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Home Grown (Pebbles)
--Stamps: Harvest Mouse (MFT)
--Dies: Stitched Hillside Borders & Little Picket Fence (Lawn Fawn), Cross-stitch Rectangle Stax & Blueprints 27 (MFT)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Brown (Heidi Swapp), Old Olive (SU!)
--Copics: E31, E33, E35, E99, E18, R11, R24, YG25
--Misc.: Baker's Twine, Foam Tape


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

What a sweet scene Stacey! So CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Waleska said...

Super cute card! I love the little mice in sweater! Thank you for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges!
DT Waleska

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is absolutely darling!! I just love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! We appreciate your joining us! Cyndi, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...