Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I'm Stuck On You

*This post contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links in this post (at NO additional cost to you). Thank you for your support!*

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 


For my card today, I'm using some older products as well as a new product that will be making its debut in the Pink and Main Store tomorrow.


I love making shaped cards so I pulled out my trusty Scallop Hexagons Dies and created my card base. I used a hexagon from the Nested Hexagons dies and cut out my green layer from the Shades of Spring 6x6 Paper Pad and layered that on top. Next I cut out a circle from some white cardstock using the Stitched Circle Dies and stamped that sweet little cactus from the *new*Sticky Note stamp set. I colored him in with my Copics and popped up that piece with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting, also from the Sticky Note set, and flagged the ends and matted it onto some black cardstock and added that to the top of my card with more foam tape. I finished off this cute little card with a bit of doodling for a little more added interest. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock; Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Shades Of Spring (Pink & Main)
--Stamp: Sticky Note (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: E13, E15, E99 (Pot) G03, G07, YG09 (Cactus)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Black Micron Pen

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Scrapper69 said...

That is such a CUTE Shaped Card!! I placed my Pink N Main order yesterday! I can't wait to get my new goodies!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...