Thursday, July 6, 2017

You're Like My Favorite Coffee.....

 Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a terrific day!!

Today I have a super simple card to share with you that I made with a couple of challenges in mind.
They are:
and

Here is a look at the card that I made:


For some reason, as soon as I read the word "TALL" my brain immediately went to coffee lol! I pulled out some stamps/dies from Jaded Blossom and got to work. :) I created my tall and skinny card base from some white cardstock and added some kraft to the middle and some red polka dot strips along the top and bottom edges of the kraft. I die cut out my coffee cup and added some small red confetti hearts to the check boxes on the coffee sleeve. I stamped out my greeting onto some white cardstock, cut the edges off at an angle and popped it up with some foam tape. I finished off the card with some black doodling along the edges and some black crochet thread tied into a bow. Super easy and quick to put together...gotta love that!!  How fun is that sentiment?? 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned paper: Color Vibe II (Snap)
--Stamps: Kiss Me A Latte (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Coffee Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Heart Confetti, Black Crochet Thread, Black Micron Pen

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

I am not a coffee drinker, but I do like your design. I always imagine hot cocoa which satisfies me!

Annette Elliott said...

Love your coffee card! Perfect for this weeks challenge! Kraft and pink= perfect! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps! this week!

Leena Girsa said...

Teehee...this card makes me happy! I love coffee and the way you've used our sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...