Tuesday, May 9, 2017

You're So Brilliant!

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday 😀

I am currently participating in the new class at Online Card Classes called Sparkle & Shine.

Today (day 2) was all about foiling! 
I pulled out my Mini Minc Machine and happily did my homework.


I had some Heidi Swap Minc paper 6x6 paper pads and some little embellishments that I decided to foil up for my card. I created a A2 black card base and used some gold Deco Foil to foil that fun triangle cardstock. I trimmed it down to size and added it to my base. I heat embossed my greeting with some white embossing powder onto a strip of scrap black cardstock and added that to my card. I ran that fun little light bulb through my Minc with more gold foil. I layered it on top of a black circle that was layered on top of some gold shimmery vellum and popped everything up with some foam tape. I finished it off with some sequins. 

This is a really bad picture but I wanted to take a close up to try and capture some of the shine that my card has so that you have an idea just how shiny it is. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List;
--cardstock: Neenah & Recollections vellum
--Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp
--Stamp: Sweet Smiles (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Stitched Circle Dies (Pink & Main)
--Misc: Heidi Swapp Cut Outs, Gold Sequins, Foam Tape

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Neat! I want to take some classes this summer while I am on break. Do these classes cost anything thing? What others would you recommend?

Megan said...

I think that might be the hardest part of this class - getting good photos :) Sparkle and Shine just do not photograph well! Fun card.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Iris Esther López said...

Great card!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Thank you! This particular class is from OnlineCardClasses.com They have a bunch of classes to choose from and the prices vary on the class. There is also a website called BigPictureClasses.com where you pay a monthly subscription to get access to all their classes. As far as recommending something, they are both great in their own way although I do prefer OnlineCardClasses more. There seems to be a little more interaction on that site. BigPictureClasses offers a two week free trial though in case you want to give it a try. I hope this helped :) Have a great crafty day!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE it! Your card is so pretty with the foil!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...