Monday, May 8, 2017

Pumpkin Patch Layout

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!

I was able to work on another layout today (gasp!)!
Sketch N Scrap is having a month long celebration in honor of National Scrapbook Day on Facebook and I decided to play along and make a layout based on one of their sketches.

Here is the sketch I used:


Here is a look at my layout:


I decided to finally create a layout based on some photos from last year. My beautiful daughter was visiting some friends and while she was there, they decided to go to the pumpkin patch. These are some of the photos my daughter texted to me of her. I used some wood grain paper, cream & orange cardstock. The rest of the paper that I used came from the Autumn Leaves stack from DCWV. I used my Cricut to cut out my title and some stitched circle dies to create my little pumpkin. I finished it off by adding a white doodled line along the perimeter.

I will also be entering this into the PDE Linky Party #171

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Cream (Recollections), Orange (Bazzill)
--Patterned Paper: Autumn Leaves (DCWV)
--Cricut; Broadway Font
--Dies; Stitched Circles (Pink & main)
--Misc: White Gel Pen, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Enamel Dots

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!n

Janis Lewis said...

Great layout! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such beautiful photos and a fabulous layout! Thank you for sharing it with us at PDE Linky Party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...