Sunday, April 23, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #11

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday :) 
Today marks the beginning of another challenge at
Christmas Card Challenges!!


Here is a look at the card that I created based on the above colors:


I created a card base out of some dark blue cardstock and layered some striped patterned paper on top. I used a rectangle die to cut out my white panel and then I matted that onto some more dark blue cardstock. I die cut the ornament from some patterned paper making sure the snowflake was in the center of my ornament die. I added a little bit of bling to the ornament and attached it to my card. I stamped my greeting onto some dark blue cardstock and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. I finished off the card with a little bling in each corner. 

Be sure to head over to the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the amazing cards my design team sisters created. I hope you are inspired and decide to join us and play along with the challenge. I would love to see what you create :) 

 Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it :) 
 I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
Cardstock: Nightshift Blue (MFT), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Winter Frost (Recollections)
Stamp: Wonderland (SU!)
Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT), Fun Stitched Ornaments & More (MCT)
Ink: Versamark
Misc.: Silver Embossing Powder (SU!), Bling, Wink Of Stella

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so pretty Stacey! LOVE the color combo and the snowflake! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kimberly J. said...

So pretty! I love the navy, blues and silver together. This card is elegant! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...