Wednesday, January 18, 2017

You Are So Spectacular

Hi there crafty friends!
How is your Wednesday going so far? I hope wonderfully!

Today I would like to share a card that I made using some of those awesome
Pink & Main stamps and dies.

BlogButton


My daughter loves anything, especially critters, with glasses on so I thought it would be fun to make her a card with this sweet little owl from the Owl Nerds stamp set. I stamped the owl onto some white cardstock and colored her in with my Copic markers. I used the coordinating Owl Nerds dies, cut her out and added glossy accents to her lenses. I sat her to the side to let her dry and then worked on the rest of the card. I used the largest die in the Stitched Rounded Rectangles set to cut out my polka dot paper and the Stitched Circle Dies for my blue and white circles. I popped up the white circle with some foam tape. For my greeting, I masked off part of the stamp from the Wild About You stamp set to get the "you are so". The "spectacular" came from the Owl Nerds stamp set. I also popped up my greeting with foam tape. Once my Owl was dry, I glued her to the white circle and added a little green bow to finish off my card. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--cardstock: White (Copic), Blue (Recollections)
--Patterned paper: Studio G
--Stamps: Owl Nerds & Wild About You (Pink & Main)
--Copics: BG0000, E31, E33, E35, YR14
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen, DMC Floss, Bling

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

sarah said...

To cute, I just bought some of her stamps, at the Craft Show they had here in Texas..

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Georgiana said...

Super cute! I love everything with glasses...just got mine last week and they look like hers!

Greta said...

So cute & clever--love the dotted background! I know your daughter will love this sweet card!

Scrapper69 said...

Totally ADORABLE! Love that owl image.... the glasses make it more adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...