Thursday, January 26, 2017

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #61

Happy happy Thursday!!
Today starts a new challenge over at 
Yay!

The sponsor for this challenge is:


Here is the cookie photo for this challenge's inspiration:

Those cookies almost look too good to eat. Notice I said almost lol!

Here is the card that I created based on the above cookie photo:


My card was so simple to create! I was lucky to find this chipboard snowman sticker in my stash, which made it super quick as well! I simply added the snowman, snowflakes & greeting onto my card base, added another die cut snow hill to the front and voila! Oh I almost forgot, I also added a few little dots of stickles here and there for just a bit more snow :)

Be sure to stop by the 
to see all the fabulous creations my Design Team sisters created.
If you are inspired by the cookie photo, I hope you will create a project and link up :) 
I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply Llist:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Jolly & Bright (Recollections)
--Dies: Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT), Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
--Misc.: Mambi Chips Stickers (Me & My Big Ideas), Dazzling Details Glitter Glue (SU!), Foam Tape

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card! Love the snowflakes! I may actually be able to join this challenge! I was working on a card tonight and it almost matches up with the Photo... Hope I can use it! :) Have a great day!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Great way to interpret the sketch! I love polka dots and the snowman is a cutie.

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, great take on the photo.

Jeannie said...

Very cute and I love the blue and red color combination :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...