Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hope You're Feline Better!

Hi there crafty friends!
How is your Wednesday going so far? I hope it is a wonderful one!

Today I would like to share a shaped card that I made using some of those awesome
Pink & Main stamps and dies.



BlogButton


I love making shaped cards out of these fun Scallop Hexagons! I cut out two of the largest hexagons from some gray cardstock and attached them together with a bit of liquid glue. I added a pink hexagon to the center of my card front by using the Nested Hexagon dies. I did emboss it with my Swiss Dots embossing folder before adhering to my card though :) I stamped out that cute kitty from the Meow stamp set, colored her in with my Copics and then used the coordinating Meow dies to cut her out. I stamped my greeting, also from the Meow stamp set, and flagged the ends. I popped the kitty up with some foam tape for a little added dimension and added a little bow to the top of the card. To finish off my card, I used my white gel pen to create some doodles. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
❤ I hope you have a great crafty day! ❤

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Narwhal (Lawn Fawn), Strawberry Slush (SU!), White (Copic)
--Stamp: Meow (Pink & Main)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento & Strawberry Slush (SU!)
--Dies: Meow, Nested Hexagons, Scallop Hexagons (Pink & Main)
--Copics; N1, N2, N4, N6, R11, R32
--Misc.: Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Foam Tape

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Scrapper69 said...

I'm really not a "Fan" of cats.... mostly because I'm allergic to them... LOL But I gotta say... Pink & Main designed some adorable kitty images.... :) Your card is so cute and I like the card shape as well! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

What a fun sentiment to go with your kitty. Great shape.

Barbara Godden said...

I love cats and cat cards this is so cute, great job with the doodling.

Janice M said...

Adorable!! I LOVE cats have quite a few of my own. I like the way you added the glossy accents, Love that stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...