Thursday, October 20, 2016

DCWV October Stach-a-Holic Sketch Challenge

Hi there crafty friends!
I hope you are having a terrific Thursday!!

Today I would like to share a card that I created for the

Here is the card sketch for the month of October:


and here is the card I created based on the above sketch:



I love all the prints in the Coastal stack from DCWV and knew right away I wanted to use some of them for my card. I paired them up with a fun anchor die cut and nautical sentiment and my card was pretty much done. So easy! I love when it all comes together so fast and easy, all thanks to a great sketch & some beautiful and inspirational papers!

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Gray (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Coastal (DCWV)
--Stamp: Hey Sailor! (My Creative Time)
--Die: Anchors & Heart and Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (My Creative Time)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Sequins (CTMH)

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Your card is soft and soothing, just what an encouragement card should be! Love it!

Beth F. said...

What a fantastic card! I absolutely love it. It is CAS and has just the perfect layout. Thanks for joining in the DCWV stackaholic challenge this month!

Scrapper69 said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...