Thursday, August 25, 2016

You Are Brewtiful!

Happy Thursday!
It's almost the weekend!! Yay!!

Today I would like to share a card that I made for the 

Here is their sketch:


and here is the card that I created on the above sketch:


I love these little stamps in the Brewtiful set from TGF and thought she would be perfect on this card. I pulled out some papers that I liked and then colored her in with some coordinating colors with my Copics. I finished off the card with a few enamel dots.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: So Saffron (SU!)
--Patterned Paper: Park Bench (Fancy Pants)
--Stamp: Mini-Remix Brewtiful (The Greeting Farm)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: B34, BG72, E21, E23, E27, E31, E33, E50, E51, E57, N0, N2, N4, Y21, Y23
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Trendy Twine, White Gel Pen, Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is FANTASTIC Stacey! I LOOOVE that paper... so pretty fab image too! :)

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...