Monday, August 15, 2016

Camp Create: Stunning Shadow Stamping

Hi everyone! 
I'm back with a quick post to share the card that I created for 
the last day of MFT's Camp Create


The last day of camp was all about Shadow Stamping.
Here is what I created:


I decided to make a Christmas card using this technique and the stars from the Magical Memories stamp set. Once I had all my stamping done, I added a strip of vellum across the bottom and added a die cut word on the top. I adhered all of that to a glitter panel, added that to my card base and finished off the card with some sequins. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Real Red (SU!), Glitter (DCWV)
--Stamp: Magical Memories (MFT)
--Inks: Real Red (SU!), White (Studio G)
--Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles (MFT), Sweet Cut Joy (Paper Sweeties)
--Misc.: Sequins, Foam Tape

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW Stacey! Your Card is BEAUTIFUL! And the stars stand out using that shadowing technique... Beautifully done! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...