Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #5

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge that has started at



This Week's Sketch:


My Design Team project based on the above sketch:


I used the Blogging Buddies stamp set from Mama Elephant for the image on my card. The patterned papers are from Teresa Collins. I love the soft colors! I did not have any enamel dots that matched the soft mint colors in my patterned paper, so I used a circle punch and punched out some circles, put them on my card and added a bit of glossy accents to each one. I really like that they have the appearance of an enamel dot and they match perfectly!

You can read more about the challenge and link up your project at:
I hope you will join us :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Natural (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: Something Wonderful (Teresa Collins)
--Stamp: Blogging Buddies (Mama Elephant)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Ocean (Mama Elephant)
--Copics: BG11, C0, C1, N0, N2, N4
--Misc.: Glossy Accents, Hemp Cord, 3/8" Circle Punch (Recollections), Foam Tape

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Love your card!! That stamp set is so fun and I love the papers too. That little, mini card is adorable!! Great job :)

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is very COOL! LOVE the papers and the image! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I really, really, really love this card! The prints are wonderful and that touch of mint is just the icing on the cake! Add in that fun image and cute sentiment and you have a fabulous card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...