Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #4

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing the new sketch challenge that has started at


This week's Sketch:


My Design Team project based on the above sketch:


For my card, I stamped out this sweet little image and colored her in with my Copics. Isn't she sweet? This plaid paper from Lawn Fawn went perfectly with the colors that I chose for my image. I added a bit of crochet thread along the bottom and popped my greeting up with some foam tape at the top. I finished off my card with some white stitching using a white gel pen. 

You can read more about the challenge and link up your project at:
I hope you will join us :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!

I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections), White (SSS)
--Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamp: Ellie Loves Lattes (Your Next Stamp)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: B00, B000, BG0000, C0, C1, E21, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, R20, RV13, RV21
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Crochet Thread, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your kraft and the white stitching. This is so pretty.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Such a super sweet card!!!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this! Such a sweet card and that girl is adorable!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Super Sweet Image! Wonderfully cute card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total sweetness! This little girl is so cute and you colored her beautifully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...