Friday, March 11, 2016

Guest Designer for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons

Hey everyone and happy Friday!!
I hope you are having a good one!

Today I am pretty excited to be a guest designer over at
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

They have some really great SVG files. So many in fact, that it was hard for me to chose which ones I wanted to use for my projects lol. I decided on three for today's projects. 

The first one I chose was this awesome Vintage Arcade Game file.


I am always in need of birthday cards but always seem to struggle with making masculine cards so when I saw the Vintage Arcade Game file, I thought it would be perfect to make a birthday card for a guy to have in my stash. I cut everything out using my Cricut Explore and adhered all the layers together. I popped it up with some foam tape at a slight angle onto my card front. I stamped the "Level Up" and "You're So Old...You're Retro" greetings using the Game On stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps. So fun! I used to love going to the game room when I was growing up and spent many quarters there lol! 


The next 2 files I chose to use were the 


Easter is approaching rather quickly (Didn't we just have Christmas???) so I thought it would be cute to make a little treat bag for some Easter candy. I loaded up the Oval Window Treat Bag and Happy Bunny onto my mat in the Cricut Landing Page and sized that adorable bunny to fit just how I wanted him. Everything was so simple and easy to put together and these could easily be mass produced. Once I had my bag complete, I stamped my Happy Easter greeting and heat embossed it with some pink embossing powder. I notched one end, gave it a little curl and adhered it to my bag. I finished it off with some yellow ribbon, a double bow and a button.

A big thank you to Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons for allowing me to be a guest designer!!
I had a lot of fun!!

I hope you enjoyed my post today!
Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate it so very much!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
--Cardstock: DCWV (card), Bazzill (Treat box)
--Patterned Paper: Boys Rule by Crate Paper (card) & American Crafts (Treat Box)
--SVG's: Vintage Arcade Game, Oval Window Treat Bag, Happy Bunny (Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons)
--Inks: Versafine (card) & Versamark (treat box)
--Misc.: Card: Foam adhesive, white gel pen, glossy accents. Treat Box: Foam adhesive, Ribbon, Button, acetate, hot pink embossing powder, white gel pen.

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on the GD spot Stacey! You showcased those files wonderfully! LOVE the retro video game and what a super cute Easter Treat bag! Fab as always! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Cute projects!!

Kimberly J. said...

Wow, congrats on being a guest designer!! These are just so fun! Love that retro card, haha!! That bunny is just too cute!! Love them!! Great job, friend!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...