Monday, February 1, 2016

A Simple Love Window Card

Hey everyone!!
Happy February!! I can not believe that it is already February!! It feels like we just had Christmas! I hope I am not the only one that feels like time seems to be flying by :) 

Today marks the start of a new challenge over at 

BlogButton

The theme for the Febraury challenge is... 
Love
You just need to simply create a new project, post it to your blog and enter by adding it to the inlinkz at the Pink & Main Challenge Blog.
Easy Peasy!!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:

To create my card, I used a heart die from Spellbinders to create a little window in my tap card layer. I adhered some vellum behind the window to create a softer look. I die cut the "LOVE" from the Love Die from Pink & Main out of some white glitter cardstock. The vellum also helped with adhering the word :) I added some black crochet thread and a few sequins and my card was done! This card was so easy and fast to make but I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out :) 

I hope you will create a project and join us for the 
I would love to see what you create!!
You can find all of the rules there (there aren't many) and don't forget that you do not have to use Pink & Main products on your project. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Pink (Recollections), Vellum, White Glitter (Heidi Swapp)
--Pattern Paper: Polka Dot is from XOXO by AC, Stripe is from Valentine's Day by Recollections
--Dies: Love (Pink & Main), Callsic Scalloped Hearts (Spellbinders)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Sequins, Crochet Thread

5 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

This is lovely!!! Great color combo!!!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this card ;) the colors are so pretty and I like the vellum window too!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card design and wonderful colors!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Stacey!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...