Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Die Cuttin Divas Guest Diva

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday!
Today I am excited to be a Guest Diva for Die Cuttin' Divas!


Challenge #240 is a sketch! 
I love sketches!!

Here is the sketch for this challenge:


And here is the card that I created based on the sketch:


I decided to make a tall card. I cut my cardstock 8"x 9" and then folded it in half so that it measures 4" x 9".  This actually fits in a business size envelope and I think the different size makes it fun. I found that super cute "Ho Ho Ho' from the Silhouette online store, design ID 100721. For the darker areas on my die cut, I simply colored them with a copic marker instead of cutting out different colors of cardstock. I added a bit of Wink of Stella Clear to the ornament tops as well as the white on the hat. I also added some red Trendy Twine and some faux stitching with my white gel pen. To finish off the card, I added a few sparkly enamel dots. Sorry the sparkle of the enamel dots and the shimmer from the Wink of Stella aren't showing up very well. It has been so gloomy in my area and could not seem to get a great picture of my card. 

I hope you will head over to Die Cuttin' Diva's and join in on the challenge!
That sketch was super fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive (SU!), White (Bazzill), Grey (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Christmas Basics (The Paper Studio)
SVG: Ho Ho Ho Design ID 100721 Miss Kates Cuttables (Silhouette Online Store)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Copics: R46 & YG63
Misc.: Enamel Dots, Corner Chomper, Trendy Twine, Wink Of Stella Clear, White Gel Pen 

6 comments:

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Have a great day.
Gerda

Janis Lewis said...

This is so cute!
Janis
PDE Linky Party Design Team Call
Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
PDE Linky Party, challenge blog

CA Scrapper said...

Such a cute card Stacey. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Leslie

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is sooo PRETTY Stacey!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kimberly J. said...

Love how you did your take on the sketch!! Its so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...