Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pink & Main Challenge #2

Happy Thursday!!
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!
Today marks the start of a new challenge over at 

The theme for the October challenge is.....
Birthday!!
You just need to simply create a new project, post it to your blog and enter by adding it to the inlinkz at the Pink & Main Challenge Blog.
Easy Peasy!!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:


I used some blue cardstock for my card base and then adhered some fun confetti patterned paper from AC onto that. I added a piece of the same blue cardstock to the middle of my card using some foam tape for a little dimension. I love the little owls in the What A Hoot stamp set so I knew I wanted to use that set for my card. I stamped the cupcake onto some Simon Says Stamp white cardstock, masked it off and then stamped that adorable little owl peeking out from the gift over the top of the cupcake. I colored all of the images with my copics and then stamped the greeting, also from the What A Hoot stamp set. I added a bit of clear wink of stella to the "Whooo's" for just a bit of sparkle. I tied a bow and then attached that panel to the middle blue cardstock layer. I finished off my card with some glossy accents, some sequins and a few doodles with my white gel pen. 

I hope you will create a project and join us for the 
I would love to see what you create!!
You can find all of the rules there (there aren't many) and don't forget that you do not have to use Pink & Main products on your project. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: White (SSS), Blue (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: AC
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: BG45, BG53, E11, E25, E27, E33, E99, RV02, RV10, Y08, Y15, YR24
Misc.: Ribbon (AC), White Gel Pen, Sequins, Clear Wink Of Stella, Glossy Accents, Black Gel Pen

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Aww this is so cute!! Love that sweet owl and the fun paper!! Great job coloring too! Great card friend!! :)

Migdalia said...

I absolutely adore this TOTALLY cute card my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Scrapper69 said...

This is adorably CUTE!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...