Friday, August 28, 2015

Stay Beautiful!

Happy Friday!!
I hope you have some fun plans for the upcoming weekend :) 
Maybe some crafting?? :) 

Today I have a card to share with you that I created that used the new 
Florals stamp set from Pink & Main.



I am absolutely 100% in love with the beautiful flowers that are in the Florals stamp set. For my card, I did a lot of masking so that I could create the floral frame going around my card.  It took a little time to do this but I thought the end result was worth it. The dots are also in the Florals set. I simply used one of the flower centers to create the polka dots. I stamped my greeting onto some white card stock and then used a spellbinder die to cut it out as well as the pink layer behind it.  I popped up my greeting layer with a bit of foam adhesive. I added some glossy accents to a few of the flower centers and some wink of stella to my card but I don't think the picture picked it up very well. I finished off my card with a few randomly placed clear sequins.

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
We would love to see what you have been creating :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the Pink & Main Design Team*

Supply List:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Melon Mambo (SU!)
Inks: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum & Wisteria Wonder (SU!)
Misc.: Labels Four (Spellbinders), Foam Adhesive, Sequins, Wink Of Stella Clear, Glossy accents

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Stacey!!!

Scrapper69 said...

So Very Pretty!!! Lots of work but definitely worth it!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...