Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello Easel Card


Hi crafty friends!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful evening!

I wanted to pop in real quick and show you all a card that I just finished for the challenge that is going on over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

The challenge is to make an easel card and also incorporate an image from Tiddly Inks.

Here is what I created for the challenge:



I have been participating in the Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge 2 and have been coloring up a storm. I am just now learning how to color with Copic Markers so I have been practicing, practicing, practicing! haha! When I saw this image in the Tiddly Inks store, I knew I had to have her. She is so darn cute!! I was also able to use up some more of my flowers from my stash. I have tons and rarely use them so I have been trying to be better with that. 

Here is a side view of my card so that you can see how it stands. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Copic and Georgia Pacific, Passionate Pink (Bazzill), Old Olive (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Digital Stamp: Bloom Beautifully Emma (Tiddly Inks)
Copics: C1, E00, E11, E13, E23, E27, YG06, R20, RV00, RV02, RV13, RV21
Dies: Oblong Doily Frame (Darice), Small Hello (Simon Says Stamp)
Misc.: Pearls. Flowers, Ribbon, Bird Builder Punch (SU!), Wink Of Stella Clear, Ticket Punch (SU!), Foam Adhesive, White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!! FAB colouring!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! LOVE that little girl image but the pretty colors & pearls add such a nice touch! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Marie Bingaman said...

This is a super cute card! I love the colors! :)

AtStudioD said...

This is a super cute card.
I especially love the color combination!

Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!
x0, D

Pami said...

This is so pretty! such sweet colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, I hope you can join us again soon! Pami x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...