Saturday, March 21, 2015

Birthday Gift with Washi

Happy Saturday!
Today I get to show you a super simple favor box that I created and no patterned paper was used, only that gorgeous Washi tape from Love My Tapes
The tapes I used on my project are:


&


Here is my project:

I used the Candy Caddy From Jaded Blossom to create my little treat bag. I then laid out some strips of Washi tape onto some white cardstock scraps and used some balloon dies from My Creative Time to cut them out. I stamped a greeting onto the bag using a stamp from Scrappy Moms and then placed some of the Pink Chevron washi along the bottom edge. I popped my balloons up using some foam adhesive and then tied some strings onto the balloons. I cut the strings rather short with the hopes that they would appear to be forming the sentiment. Not quite sure if that worked or not but I went with it haha! After the bag was decorated, I wrapped each piece of chocolate with a piece of white cardstock and then more Washi.


I think these would make the perfect little party favors or even a simple but cute birthday gift for a co worker, neighbor, etc. 


Thank you all so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Love My Tapes:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamp: In Line Sentiments (Scrappy Moms)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Dies: Candy Caddy (Jaded Blossom), Stitched part Dies (My Creative Time)
Misc.: Sequins, Bling, Ribbon, Foam Adhesive

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

janner said...

The strings on the balloon worked with the sentiment. Very clever and cute.

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Stacey!!!

Migdalia said...

A very pretty and sweet treat!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Kimberly J. said...

So pretty! I love the colors you picked!

Mayras Designs said...

I love this !!!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ very CUTE!!! LOVE all the fun colors!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...