Friday, November 7, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop Day 3

Happy Friday!

Today I have another card to share with you that I made for the Holiday Card Workshop 2014.


This is the card that I made for the Day 3, Watercolor Resist technique that was shown to us by the very talented Kristina Werner.


For my card, I decided to go with a non traditional color scheme. I figured the turquoise blue would compliment the snowflakes. My greeting as well as the snowflakes came from the Winter Cheer set by My Creative Time. My stitched card layers also came from My Creative Time. You can find those in the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies + More set.  For my watercolor, I just used what I had on hand, which is just the Crayola Watercolors. I popped up my top layer with some foam adhesive and added a few pieces of some gray bling as well as a twine bow.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Watercolor Cardstock (Canson), All Others (Recollections)
Ink: VersaMark
Misc.: Twine (Spritz), Foam Adhesive, Bling, Crayola Watercolors.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...