Sunday, November 9, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop 2014--Day 4

Hi everyone!

I have some more cards to share with you today that I created for the Holiday Card Workshop 2014 online card class.


Day 4 was all about one layer cards. Jennifer McGuire showed us how to create these super cute and easy one layer cards that feature a window. I decided to make two of them.

For my deer card, I used that sweet little deer (the die and the stamp)and the greeting from the Oh Deer set by My Creative Time and colored him in with some colored pencils. My circle was cut out using one of the circles from the Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies. I added a bit of Wink Of Stella in my red circle background to give it a little sparkle.


For my tree card, I used the Seasonal Greetings for the Tree die and the Whimsical Trees stamp set for the tree stamp. My Greeting came from the Boughs Of Holly set, Once again, I used the circle from the Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies for my window.


Here is a look at both of my cards together and laying flat:



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Inks: VersaMark, Fired Brick Distress Ink & Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger). Misc.: Wink Of Stella, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents.

2 comments:

Melissa D said...

I love how the red distress ink really makes those greetings pop. Just beautiful!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a fun technique...I think I can see how this works! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...