Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!

Hi crafty friends & happy Thursday!!

Today starts a new challenge over at the My Creative Time blog!
For this challenge, you are challenged to create a Masculine Themed Card!

This is the card that I created for my kids to give to my husband this Father's Day:


I always have the hardest time with masculine cards but I am pleasantly surprised with this one, I actually like it lol! I used one of the circles from the Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies and then spelled out DAD using the Lowercase Fun Dies. I popped my circles up with some foam adhesive to give my card a little dimension. I cut out some stars using the 3 Star Stitched Dies, inked the edges and also used some foam adhesive to pop those up as well. The little stars came from the 4x4 Journal Die + More set. My banner came from the Vintage Stitched Label Dies. I stamped one of the greetings from the Here's Lookin' At You set and embossed it with some copper embossing powder. 

Don't forget to stop  by the My Creative Time blog to see all the fabulous projects that my design team sisters created and enter the challenge! I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:

My Creative Time Products:
Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Here's Lookin' At You
3 Star Stitched Dies
Lowercase Fun Dies
4x4 Journal Die + More

Other Products:
Cardstock: Old Olive (SU!), Cream & Kraft (Recollections). Patterned Paper: Te Guy Stack (DCWV). Inks: Old Olive (SU!), VersaMark, Vintage Photo (Ranger). Misc.: Foam Adhesive, copper embossing powder (inkadinkado)

11 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Stacey, your card is so nice and I think it made a great masculine card! I love the way it looks. TFS :)

Janis Lewis said...

I love this card! Great colors and sketch layout.

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job Stacey, Looks AWESOME !!! Have a GREAT weekend :)

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so awesome You sure created the perfect masculine card also love the papers and colors. What a handsome card. YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous card Stacey...love the colours and patterns!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome Father's Day card, Stacey! I love the patterns you used, and the inking looks terrific!

Nana said...

Beautiful Stacey love the papers and design. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Coelle said...

Great card...and you are right...hard to make for Dad's, but yours is great! LOVE the 3-D affect of the letters.

Jean Bullock said...

Oh, the card look fabulous. I am mad for plaid and I love the colors you chose. Great job.

Kimberly J. said...

This is awesome Stacey. I love the layout of your card!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like how your card turned out too. Love the papers especially the plaid and the tiny stars are perfect. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...