Monday, January 27, 2014

Brrrr!!

Hi there!
Happy Monday!!
Today I get to show you another project that uses that fun Mama's Mesh from LoveBug Creations!

Since it is still so cold almost everywhere, I decided to make this cute little card.


I stamped that cute little penguin using a stamp from Peachy Keen, colored him in a little bit and added a little pom pom to the top of his hat. I then added a strip of Mama's Mesh and a bow from the Merry Mesh Collection.


I love how versatile Mama's Mesh is!
You can use it for a accent or make it your focal point, the sky is the limit!

Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog to see the gorgeous creations my wonderful
 Creative Team Sisters did :)

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies Used:
LoveBug Creations Products:
Cardstock: Kraft, White (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Winter Fun (Carta Bella)
Stamps: Penguin Boy w/ Bobber (Peachy Keen)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc.: Crayola Watercolor Pencils, Pumpkin Pie Marker (SU!), Chalk, White Signo Gel Pen, Button, Pearls (Queen & Co), Dimensionals (SU!), PomPom

11 comments:

Karen said...

So adorable! And that mesh bow is awesome! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Pamela Lash said...

Penguins Unite - love your darling penguin and that dynamite bow - a bow made of mesh is wonderful and I love the texture!!

jessica said...

Awwww..so adorable Stacey!

Sonya said...

Super duper cute!

Migdalia said...

Its so SWEET! I love it!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Such an ADORABLE card Stacey!!!! :)

Pat N. said...

Very cute! Love your mesh bow!

Lovebug Creations said...

Too cute Stacey!! I adore this! And I really LOVE that Mesh bow!!!! Fab job my dear!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Katie said...

How sweet!! That red mesh is such a good contrast to the little guy :)

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh this is just too CUTE! That ribbon is the bomb too! LOVE the "brrr" sentiment ~ so fitting for this time of year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...