Friday, July 5, 2013

Winners!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!

Today I have a few winners to announce from some blog hops, YAY!!!

Before I get to that though, I would like to take a moment and thank you all so much for all the sweet comments that are left on my posts! I appreciate it so much and love reading them!

Ok, onto my winners picked my Random.org:

Drumroll please......

For the Craftwork Cards Blog Co-Hop, the winner of the Vintage Chic wreath kit is:
#4 Creative M said...
Very Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

For the  Mini Album Blog Hop , the winner of the chipboard mini album is:
#108 Donna and Sara said...
Such a fabulous mini album! I just love the tags and pockets you created. Great job. Happy to be a new follower too.


For the Joy's Life Red White and Blue Blog Hop, the winner of the pack of Memento ink is:
#14 Felisa Montee said...
wow your creations are popping too cute

Congrats Ladies!!!
Please send an email with your mailing address along with the hop that you won in the subject line to:
staceyscreativecorner @ gmail . com 
(no spaces)
Please email me by July 19 so that I can get your prize mailed out to you, otherwise prize will be forfeited.

Thank you all so much for hopping with us on these hops 
&
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Yiipppe! That's me!! thank you. I just emailed you my info. Can't wait to make one.
Congrats to all the other winners!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog) ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...