Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Use It Tuesday #57---Masculine!

I'm having an online party!! You can read more about it on my post HERE

Hi there!
Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for another great challenge that starts today at 

Challenge #57---Masculine!

I have the hardest time making masculine cards, so I decided to go ahead and make a extra little gift to give to my hubby on Father's Day.


I found this adorable little tool box by Lori Whitlock in the silhouette online store.
The file is titled 3D Toolbox (design ID #39178).
I cut it out using some Kraft cardstock and inked all my edges before I adhered the box together.
Then I wrapped some patterned cardstock all the way around the toolbox and adhered some hemp cording. The sentiment came from the paper stack and was popped up using some foam adhesive. I filled the toolbox with some candy (it holds a bunch!) and a couple of gift cards and Voila!, a cute little gift that took little time to create but will be so appreciated :)

For my hoarded supplies I used:
1. My patterned paper and my sentiment came from The Guy Stack from DCWV. It has been in my stash for at least 5 months and used for the very first time on this project. 

2. The hemp cording was bought from the dollar tree over a year ago and the package is almost full because I always forget I have it and never think to use it. 

I hope you will stop by the Use It Tuesday blog and join in on the challenge!

Let's see you use up some of those hoarded products :) 
While you are there, don't forget to look at the amazing creations my wonderful DT sisters came up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: The Guy Stack (DCWV)
Silhouette: 3D Toolbox #39178
Ink: Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
Misc.: Hemp Cording, Foam Adhesive, Rainforest CANDi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...