Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Winners!

Hi everyone!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a couple of winners to announce for my blog candy for the 
Super & Everyday Hero blog hop
as well as the
Craftin' Desert Divas Blogoversary Desert Hop.

Before I announce the winners, I would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to stop by and hop with me on these super fun hops!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you had a great time and got some inspiration along the way!
Thank you!

Ok, onto the winners.....
I had Random.org pick my winners from the comments on each hop.

Drum roll please.......
For the Super & Everyday Hero Blog Hop, the winner of the paper pad and embossing folder is:

#19 Boots And Bling Time
Awesome awesome awesome!!! Love it!!! You are so creative my friend!
Hugs,
Sheree

For the Craftin' Desert Divas Blogoversary Desert Hop, the winner of the paper pad is:

#7 DebC
Great projects! This theme is super fun! Loving the hop!
Deb C
Bugjuiced


Congrats ladies!!!!
Winners will have one week to contact me at 
staceyscreativecorner @ gmail . com 
(no spaces)
to claim their prize or else prize will be forfeited.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats ladies!! Yiippee!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cathy said...

congrats to the winners!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Thank you so much Stacey!!! I loved the Super Hero Hop and really really enjoyed visiting everyone's craft room on Craftin Desert Divas! It was fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...