Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy 4th Of July?? Already??

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Today is the start of new challenges at
as well as

Are you ready to play along with us?
For Pause Dream Challenges #10, the challenge is:
 "Happy _____" (fill in the blank)
&
Paper Playtime #10, the challenge is:
 Buttons!
Both challenges end Sunday, May 26, 2013

Here is my project that incorporates both challenges:


I know it's a little early to be thinking about July but....it will be here before I know it, this way I'm a little ahead. haha! 
My hat came from the Silhouette studio, I have to say I am really loving my new machine :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to stop by the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge Blog as well as the Paper Playtime Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful creations that my fabulous design team sisters came up with for the challenge as well as entering the challenges yourself. I would love to see what you create!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cardstock: Red (Bazzill) & White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Stars & Stripes (Doodlebug Designs)
Silhouette Studio: Uncle Sam Hat
Punch: Upper Crest Border Bunch (Fiskars), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Studio G
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), White Gel Pen (Marvy), Twine, Button, Real Red Marker (SU!)

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fab and patriotic!!!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is stunning.I love the layout and the way you used the button!

Unknown said...

I love your card so festive.



Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the design!! So fun and festive!!

Lisa
Paper Playtime DT Sister
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie said...

Wow AWESOME it just pops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...