Monday, April 29, 2013

You Make Life Blissful

Hi everyone!
Happy Monday!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and got some projects done during Dr. Phil Scraps Online Crop :)

Today I get to show you another project for Dr. Phil Scraps!
I am going to show you a card that I made using just some of the basics....cardstock, stickers and a little bit of ribbon. No cricut or stamping.


For my card, I dug into my cardstock and some stickers from the 
I made an A2 size card base and added a white layer and then a black layer.
I used one of the fun borders from the For Always Stickease assortment (X7165C) and adhered that to my top black layer. Then I took that wonderful sentiment and attached some foam adhesive and popped that up to give it some dimension. I also did that with the small red heart. For a finishing touch, I simply tied a little red bow and glued that to the top of my sentiment. Super easy and quick card and can be easily mass produced in no time at all. 

Here is a close up of some of the stickers:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Don't forget to stop by Dr. Phil Scraps for daily inspiration as well as weekly giveaways :) 
I hope you have a fabulous week and a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Dr. Phil Scraps Design Team*

Supplies:
CTMH Products:

Other products used:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Foam Adhesive

5 comments:

Nana said...

Another beauty here.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

Elegant & Beautiful!Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

Love your black, white and red theme here. very pretty

Janis Lewis said...

Very beautiful!

Cindy Vernon said...

HI, Fun card.
Your graduation layout will be showcased on FCCB this week! Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...