Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hi Friend Box Card

Hi guys!
It's almost the weekend!! Yay!!

There is a FB group titled Play Along that my good friend Janis of Pause Dream Enjoy created.

One of the challenges going on right now is to create a box card.
You can find the video tutorial on how to make a box card by clicking HERE.

Here is the card that I created:


Here is the card opened laying flat:


Opened standing up:


And finally, a picture of the card with the insert showing. I did not adhere this down yet. After I write my message to the recipient, then all I will have to do is simply adhere and mail :) In the meantime, the insert is just being loosely stored inside the card so that I don't lose it. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cardstock: Yellow (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific). Tempting Turquoise (SU!)
Patterned Paper: All Girl (Recollections)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU!)
Misc.: Classic Scallop Circles (Spellbinders), Pearls (Queen & Co.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool! I've never heard of a box card.....might need to try it. Thanks! :)

V Perkins said...

This is so creative. I must try it. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...