Saturday, March 16, 2013

Family Layout

Hi Everyone!
Happy Saturday!

Today I get to show you another project for Dr. Phil Scraps!
For my project today, I decided to do 
a quick and simple layout using those awesome Chantilly papers from CTMH.


This layout will hold 2 pictures that measure 4x6 and 2 pictures that measure  3.25"x3.25".
Aren't those papers gorgeous?
For my layout I used some papers from the Chantilly Paper Packet (X7163B)
I cut out "FAMILY" using the preloaded cartridge on the Expression 2 called Cricut Alphabet.
Each letter was cut out at 1.25" and then popped up with some foam adhesive.
Since my title was popped up off of the page, I was able to tuck a chipboard flower from the 
behind my "A". I also added a chipboard shaped sentiment on the left hand side of the layout.
I popped it up with some foam adhesive but I only added the adhesive to the bottom half of the chipboard element, that way a photo can still be adhered.

Here is a closeup:

Can you see the little gems on the chipboard as well as along the side of that layout on a few of the flowers?
Those are called Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807) and they are gorgeous!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Don't forget to head over to Dr. Phil Scraps and become a follower!
You will not be disappointed with all the wonderful projects that are there to inspire you :)
I hope you have a fabulous weekend !
Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Dr. Phil Scraps Design Team*

Supplies:
CTMH Products:

Cricut Cartridge:
Cricut Alphabet

Punches: 
Daisy Fan (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)

Misc.:
Foam Adhesive
White Gel Pen (Marvy)

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty layout!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful LO!!

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Very BEAUTFUL!!Great LO!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...