Saturday, January 26, 2013

Springtime Note Cards

Hi everyone!
Today I get to show you
 another great project made with those awesome 

This week, I decided to make some little note cards.


I don't know about you but I am ready for spring. 
I love the pastel colors and the flowers blooming everywhere.
I used the stamp set titled
for my flowers.

This stamp set is perfect for little note cards!
There are so many images on this set of 36 stamps that the possibilities are endless!

Here is a close up of all the images on this set
(image taken from Dr. Phil Scraps CTMH store)

I told you they were cute! :) 
I love the fact that they are about an inch big so if you are into making inchies,
this set would be perfect!


Here is a picture of all four of my note cards together:

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
Don't forget to stop by Dr. Phil Scraps and become a follower, there is always lots of inspiration over there.
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Dr. Phil Scraps Creative Team*

Supplies:
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Wisteria Wonder (SU!)
Dies: Large Classic Scallops (Spellbinders)
Ribbon: Offray
Pearls: Recollections
Card Stock and Patterned Papers: scraps from my stash :)

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute little note cards

Sonya said...

Super job, Stacey!!

Vickie said...

Very pretty I'm like you I love the pastel colors.

vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

Coelle said...

LOVE your notecards....really cute and such a pretty design!

Migdalia said...

Sweet Cards!

Lynn said...

Cute set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...