Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Exciting News!

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope you all had a safe New Year's Eve and that your New Year is off to a great start :)
Today I get to share some pretty exciting news with you all.



I was selected to be a designer for the

I am so excited to be a part of this group of talented ladies!

Use It Tuesday is all about digging into your scrappy stash and using what you have.
I am making it a personal goal to use more of what I have and stop buying just to buy this year.
I have a serious hoarding issue when it comes to pretty paper, I can never bring myself to cut it up lol
If you are like me, then Use It Tuesday is just what you need!
There is a new challenge with a theme that encourages you to use your stash every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
I hope you will join us at Use It Tuesday!

Here's to a great 2013!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats on your new DT position. Sounds like a great team to be on. I sure need to check out the challenges so I can use my stash too.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sonya said...

Congrats--UIT is a wonderful group!!! I was on their DT for two terms and really enjoyed digging deep into my scrappy stash to follow their themes. Good luck and can't wait to see what you make!

Danielle said...

Welcome to the UIT-club! I'm sure you'll love it and I'm looking forward to work with you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...