Friday, December 21, 2012

PDEC #51-- December Celebrations!


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at

Ch#51: December Celebrations
Create any type of CELEBRATION project.
(Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.) 
Starts: Friday, December 21st 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 27th , Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 27th late afternoon


Our Sponsor this challenge is


Cardz TV Stamps
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice

Here's my project for this challenge:


My baby boy is turning 19 this month! Time flies!
Masculine cards are NOT my strongest lol!
I have the hardest time making them for some reason.
Maybe it is the lack of cutesy critters and ribbons and bows? haha!

For my card I decided to make a "Z" fold card. 
My numbers came from the Boy Will Be Boys cricut cartridge and were cut out at 2" each.  

Here is a view from the top so you can see the fold:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
For more celebration projects, make sure to stop by the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge blog for some great inspiration from my DT sisters!
Come play with us!
...

Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Boys Will Be Boys
Card Stock: Black (Georgia Pacific) & Grey and Blue (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Blue Numbers (Creative Imaginations)
Punch: Binding Edge (EK Success)
Stamp: Happy Birthday (Hampton Art)
Ink: Jet Black (Archival Ink) & London Fog (Memento)
Cuttlebug: Houndstooth
Misc.: Buttons, Foam Adhesive

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Happy 19th Birthday to your son. My daughter is turning 21 on 12/27. Hard to believe. Seems like a life time ago that she was born.
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/

Migdalia said...

A wonderful bday card!Happy Bday to your son!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, joined as a newie and looove your son's card...great in colours and style...luv annie


http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...