Friday, November 9, 2012

PDEC #45--Food & Beverage

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#45: Food & Beverages
Create any type of project featuring 
FOOD and / or BEVERAGES.
StartsFriday, November 9th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 15th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 15th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is
Fresh Brewed Designs
http://freshbreweddesigns.com/
Prize: 3 digis of the winner's choice

Here's my project:


I decided to make a little gift of peanuts to give to my hubby.
I cut my box out of the Artiste Cricut Cartridge at 4". It is the 3D object on page 67 in the handbook.
The frame layer was cut a little bigger, 4.75" to fit my little squirrel and at 4.25" for my sentiment.
I stamped my squirrel and then hand cut it out and popped him up on the frame layer.


Here is a picture of the peanuts out of the box:

I just poured the peanuts into a freezer storage bag, tied it off with ribbon and then trimmed off the excess with scissors.

He loved it and the peanuts did not last very long.
Haha!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today!
I really appreciate it :) 

Please make sure you stop by Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges to see what my lovely DT sisters came up with for the challenge, as well as entering it yourself. 
I would love to see what you create!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!




Enter your project below!
...



Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Artiste
Card Stock: Real Red (SU!), Cream (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Hello Luscious (Basic Grey)
Stamp: Woodland Friends (Hampton Art)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Crayola Colored Pencils, Foam Adhesive (Elmer's)

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm nuts about your cute treat container.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and Yummy!TFS
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Lizzie Laine said...

Stacey,
Your nut container is so cute, love the paper and squirrel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...