Monday, October 29, 2012

Paper Playtime #87: Anything Goes

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today is my first ever project as a DT member of Paper Playtime!
I'm so very excited to be a part of this fantastic team and get to work alongside all these very talented women!

Ok, onto this weeks challenge:
Ch # 87 : ANYTHING GOES

StartsMonday, October 29th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 1st Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 1st late afternoon

Our sponsor for this challenge is...
One winner chosen by random.org will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to their store!

I decided to make a little candy bin to hold some Halloween candies:

These tiny little bins are so cute and fun to work with. I found them at Michaels.
It is filled with some Sour Patch Cherries.

Here is a picture of the bin open:


Look at that cute little scoop! lol

I hope you will pop over to Paper Playtime and take a look at the amazing creations that my fellow DT sisters did
and I hope you will
Come play with us!
...
Photobucket
Supplies:
Card Stock: Green (DCWV)
Patterned Paper: You Don't Scare Me (Reminisce)
Punches/Dies: Labels Four (Spellbinders), Drippy Goo (Martha Stewart)
Misc.: Glitter 3D Ghost (Recollections), Twine (Darice), Button, Sour Patch Cherries candy

4 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! That little bin is adorable! I love the fun paper and that lime green - cute!

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous, Stacey!! I love how you decorated it!! The drippy goo punch is so awesome and the sparkly ghost on the front is so fun!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute and Yummy!

Kimberly J. said...

So CUTE!! I love that container!! Where did you get it? ;o) That ghost is too fun on the front! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...