Monday, September 26, 2011

Some Exciting News!


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share some pretty exciting news with you. I was picked to be on the DT over at Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog! Perfect Sentiments is a new challenge blog that is going to help challenge you to make a card for all kinds of occasions so that you always have the perfect card on hand! Each week, starting Oct. 5, you will be challenged to make a card for a specific occasion with a twist. How cool! I know I really need that since I tend to make more birthday cards than anything else. haha! I hope you will pop over to Perfect Sentiments and check it out and join us on our weekly challenges. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Yay!!! Congrats On making the Design Team!! They will be lucky to have you!
*hugs*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...