Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Thursday! I'm so happy that it is almost the weekend. It is supposed to rain here all weekend long so I am looking forward to some crafty time and getting a lot of projects done. Yay! Sounds like a good weekend to me. :)

Today I want to share with you a card that I made for the challenge over at CPS-Card Sketches #236. I kept my card really simple and easy to mail. Here it is:



I told you it was simple :) I am still pretty pleased with how it came out. For some reason I could not get the lighting quite right for the picture though. The Happy Birthday is much easier to read in person.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Treats (happy birthday cut out at 1.5")
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Card Stock: Kraft and Red (Recollections)
Patterned Paper/Cardstock: Birthday Extravaganza (The Paper Studio)
Misc.: Hemp Cord, White Signo Pen

4 comments:

Patti Ross said...

This is so cute! Great job, as always!

Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Really cute and simple.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fin card! Great paper!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute and cheery!! Great birthday card! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...