Friday, September 9, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #11

Happy Friday! Are you guys ready for a great challenge brought to you by Cricut 360? This week is all out our Heroes. Make a card or layout to honor the hero in your life. I have 2 heroes in my life so I made two cards.

The first card is in honor of my husband who has been in the Navy for over 20 years.


I used Stand and Salute and cut out the Anchor at 3".

The second card is in honor of my son who has just recently certified as a firefighter.


I used Independence Day for the fire truck and cut it out at 2"

I am so proud of both of the men in my life and for the service they provide to not only our country, but to our community as well. Thank you!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creations. I really appreciate it. I hope you stop by Cricut 360 and join in on the challenge. I would love to see the project you make for your Hero. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cartridges: Stand and Salute & Independence Day
Card Stock: Blue & Black(Recollections), Real Red (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), Gray (Bazzill)
Stamps: Our Troops (Pink By Design), Inspiring Words Accents & Fancy Frame and Die Set (My Creative Time)
Ink: Real Red (SU!), Black StazOn
Die: Stitched Oval Die (My Creative Time)
Misc.: Twine, White Signo Gel Pen, Real Red Marker (SU!), Upper Crest Border Punch (Fiskars), Small Heart Punch (SU!), Ribbon (SU!), Silver Stickles, Arch Lattic Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), Recollection Foam Adhesive

7 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Wow Stacey these are truly amazing!! :) The card for your hubby is perfect and the one for your son is fun!! Love them both! Great job, my friend :) *hugs*

Sonya said...

Awesome cards, Stacey!!! Great job!

Creative Diva said...

Both your cards are fantastic. I really like how you put the twine together with the Anchor. Fab job.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE both of your cards Stacey! You did awesome samples for the challenge... HUGS...SK :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Hi Stacey! Thanks for popping by! I am your newest follower! These cards are great! Love the heart border and the details are on your easel card are wonderful!

Amy said...

What wonderful cards! You must be so proud of your husband and son! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment- I am now a fan- I love your creations :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Both cards are fabulous.....love all the detail:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...