Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Thing Of Beauty Blog Award!

Happy Saturday! Guess what? Pam from CraftyCards4u2 gave me a couple of really great blog awards. Im running kinda late today though so I only have time to post one. I will be back with the other one in a couple of days. Thank you so much Pam! I am very honored that you thought of me! You guys should really check out Pam's blog, if you haven't already. She is a great cardmaker!



Here are the rules for the A Thing of Beauty Award:

I must share 5 things about myself (1 of the listed items must be something about crafting) and then pass the award to 5 other blogs.

5 things:
1. I love black jelly beans
2. I love to cook
3. I prefer listening to music over watching tv
4. I love Iced Coffee's
5. I love my cricut and can't imagine life without it :)

I am passing this award onto the following people:
1. Kimberly of Kimberly's Crafty Spot
2. Susan of It's Me Susan P.
3. Ruthie of September Ninth
4. JoeyGirl86 of Scrap-Making
5. Lisa of My Lil' Bits

It is always so hard to come up with who to give these awards too. I wish I could give one to everybody. Thanks again Pam for this great award! I hope you all have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Just found your blog through scrapbook.com. Love it. So glad you were on the thread. Hope you will stop over to my new blog and follow me. It is www.kristinkottwitz.blogspot.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...