Friday, July 1, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #1

Happy Friday!!! Guess what? Today marks the beginning of the very first challenge at Cricut 360! How exciting! We would like to invite you to come play along with us! The first challenge is a great one and I am sure you are going to love it. For the very first challenge, we challenge you to make an invitation of ANY kind. Birthday, wedding, concert, etc. This is what I came up with:



I thought this would be a cute invite to a ice cream social or even a birthday party. For my invitation, I used the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge. Using the card/tag function key, I cut out my card and the layers at 6.5". I used the D'Vine Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder for the embossing on my card. I added some glitter, doodling and a little bow. It was so easy to do and I am really pleased with how it turned out.

So are you ready to play along? I really hope you do. There is even a great prize for this week's winner. You can find out all the info at Cricut 360. So head on over to Cricut 360 to see what the rest of the design team came up with as well as entering the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking a look. I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge--Birthday Bash
Cuttlebug--D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Card Stock--Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz (SU!) & White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper--Doodlebug Designs
Misc.--Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), White Gelly Roll Pen, Offray Ribbon

18 comments:

Sonya said...

Love this ice cream invitation--it's darling and the paper you chose is perfect!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!!! Makes me want to come to the party for sure! ;) Great job!!!
Kimberly

Lisa said...

such a cute and yummy card! Love it!

Rachel said...

This completely caught my eye in my google reader, it is just gorgeous! What a cute idea!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Super Cute!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

My gosh, this is so awesome I just want to grab a spoon and dig in!! I love it!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Maribel said...

So adorable! Love how you added the sparkle to it!

New follower!
http://ilovescrapping.blogspot.com/

cuttlebug_fan said...

I love shape cards!!! I really like the level of detail on your card. The embossing, paper, all works perfectly together.

Sherrie K. said...

OMG!!! This looks super yummy!! What an awesome invite...thanks for sharing:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Daisylove Creations said...

Stacey,
Your card is super yummy!! I love everything about it! So glad to be a part of the DT with you :0)
Hugs,
Diana

Creative Diva said...

What a yummy and cute cupcake invite. I love it. Great job. Glad to be on the DT with you.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I want to eat that Ice cream Stacey! I love your card, and it truly can be used for lots of different occasions... I am very proud to have you in the CRICUT 360ยบ design team. HUGS...SK :) AKA Scraps 4 Fun

DebC said...

Love the Sundae! I have this cart and haven't used it yet so now I will have to try something with it. Thanks for sharing and glad to be on DT with you!
Deb Crowder

Miranda said...

YUMMY!!!!
Miranda :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is so YUMMY!!! Totally looks like you could eat it!!! So excited to be on the Design Team with you!!! ~ Heather

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Touch of Tewshay said...

WOW, this really looks yummy. Nice card, just became a follower.
TFS

grammiej said...

I love your card, it is adorable! I am a follower, looking forward to visiting more.
I am a proud Army mom.
jashmore1944@att.net

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been by for awhile. I have been sick, so I am catching up. This invitation is really cute. For the first challenge you did great! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...