Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thinking Of You


Happy Wednesday! Today starts a new challenge over at Cooking With Cricut! This week the challenge is Take Two. Make a project using 2 patterned papers, 2 card stocks and 2 embellishments. How fun is that? This is what I came up with:



All of my papers are from a Making Memories stack. I love using stacks cause it takes all the guess work out of matching up the papers for me. For my 2 embellishments, I used ribbon and a butterfly cut from my cricut. My card is based loosely off of a sketch from page maps. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. Don't forget to head over to Cooking With Cricut to see what the rest of the DT made and to enter the challenge. I would love to see what you make! Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Tear Drop (butterfly cut at 1.5")
Stamp--SU!
Patterned Papers--Making Memories
Card Stock--Making Memories and white (PTI)
Misc.--Offray Ribbon & Scallop Sentiment border punch (fiskars)

9 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colors.
Nikki

Kimberly J. said...

I love this card. The colors are really nice. I love using Stacks as well. I am terrible at matching paper ;) Great card!

Jen said...

Beautiful card, Stacey! I love the soft colors and of course, your flutterby!

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

This is really pretty!

Melissa said...

Your card is so pretty ~ the colors are great!

Anita said...

What a Lovely card!! Nice job on this weeks challenge! Hugs, Anita

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous!

Nicole said...

I agree with the stacks! I am so bad at matching...sometimes even with stacks! TFS, beautiful card!
~Nicole CWC DT

Maria Elena said...

What a great card Stacey !
Thanks for sharing with us this week at CWC
Have a great Friday ;-)
Maria Elena.- CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...