Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy Design Team Day


Happy Tuesday! Today is a new DT day over at Inking It Up Crazy With Kassidy. For today's project, Kassidy challenged us to make a home decor item. I decided to make something for my bathroom. Here is what I came up with:



I found this frame at Wal-Mart on clearance for $4. I decided I would cut out letters to spell "BATH" and put those into the openings instead of pictures. I used Storybook and cut out my letters at 4" and matted them onto some olive green bazzill card stock. I then cut out the photo corners at 2.5" to put on top of the mat. So easy to do but it looks great and coordinates with my bathroom perfectly. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and looking at my latest creation! Don't forget to head over to Inking It Up Crazy to see what the rest of the DT made. Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Storybook
Card stock--green (Bazzill)& Burgundy (bazzill)
Patterned Paper--Making Memories

9 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

LOVE this!! How clever is that?! Now I want to go make one ;) Great job and I just love the colors you used.

Lisa Norris said...

Very pretty...I love it!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful! This is one my favorite projects of yours. The accent of the branches is genious!

Sharon said...

Oh this is just so very pretty!!! :)

JennyKozar said...

Great idea and beautiful project!

Unknown said...

I love this, Stacey. Simple and so pretty. I love being on this DT with you!

Jeanine said...

I love it its really cute and a great idea!!

CA Scrapper said...

What a fantastic idea. I really love your project! Thanks for sharing.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Really cool idea..love it!!! U r so talented.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...