Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friends

Happy Saturday! Today's card was made for the First Friday Challenge #2 over at Cricut Me That with Abbie. The theme was to make a project with the theme of "girlfriends". This was my first time playing along with her challenge and I had a lot of fun! Looking forward to what September brings! Here is what I came up with:



For my card base, I cut out the doily card from Wild Card at 5". I then cut out a circle from George and Basic shapes at 4". The shoe and phrase were both cut out from Gypsy Wanderings at 1 1/2". I added some dimensional pearl paint for a little dimension and popped up the shoe with dimensionals. Thanks for stopping in and taking a look!


Supplies Used:
Cricut: Expression, Wild Card & George and Basic Shapes
Gypsy: Gypsy Wanderings
White Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios
Ribbon: Offray
Pearls: Dimensional Fabric Paint
Dimensionals: Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Linda said...

very pretty card.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

Carol Ric said...

Super cute! TFS!

Cricut Me That said...

What a FUN and PRETTY card!! I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Cricut Me That!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...